WE Health Clinic COVID-19 Response
WE Health Clinic has made the following changes to our services to ensure the safety of our patients, our staff, and our community:
We are restricting in office visits to patients who need to be seen in person to provide care. Routine visits for wellness exams will be delayed and follow-up visits for hormone therapy patients will be done over the phone or by video. We do want you to have the medications and birth control that you need. Prescription refills will be handled by phone as much as possible. If you have an upcoming appointment, please call to see if your visit can be done by phone.
For Abortion Services:
We will not be scheduling patients until they are approximately 6 weeks pregnant from LMP. This is to reduce the chance of additional visits or follow-up due to being very early in the pregnancy.
Our physicians recommend that any patient 10 weeks and earlier have a medication abortion to keep with social distancing mandates. Please seriously consider this option as this can help keep you and our staff safer. This method requires less staff contact and less time at our clinic.
We are asking all patients to bring a mask, scarf, or bandanna to wear during their clinic visit to reduce the spread of transmission of COVID-19 from asymptomatic people. We appreciate your assistance in this matter.
We are taking the following special precautions to ensure our patient’s health and safety from COVID-19:
- Patients will be screened for symptoms when making their initial appointment and again when they arrive at our clinic for their appointment.
- No guests will be allowed in our clinic.
- We are attempting to reduce patient time spent at our clinic and limit contact between patients
- No walk-in appointments are available. Please call for an appointment.
- Infection control policies to limit the transmission of the illness have been increased.
- Public areas will be disinfected often.
- Hand sanitizers and tissue are available for patients.
- Proper hand washing instructions have been posted.
- Staff has been instructed to stay home if ill.
We are actively monitoring this situation and we are following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the National Abortion Federation. We will update and adjust our policies and schedules as needed. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our clinic. Our number one goal is to keep everyone safe and healthy.