Family Planning Special Projects
WE Health Clinic participates in the Minnesota Department of Health’s Family Planning Special Projects (FPSP) grant program to provide free or low-cost reproductive health care to Minnesota residents. Call or visit WE Health Clinic to see if you qualify.
- Birth control education and methods.
- Wellness exams, including pap smears.
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) education, screening, and treatment.
- Diagnosis and treatment of vaginitis.
- Pregnancy testing.
- Emergency Contraception (the morning-after pill).
We have FPSP offices in:
St. Louis County
WE Health Clinic
32 E 1st St, Suite 300
Duluth, MN 55802
Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College, Room W-119
2102 14th St.
Cloquet, MN 55720
IFalls Family Planning
205 3rd St.
International Falls, MN 56649
For more information, visit the MN Family Planning and STD Hotline website or call 800.78FACTS.