Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
WE Health Clinic provides information, screening and/or treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) for yourself and your sexual partner(s). Same-day testing and walk-in appointments are available.
WE Health Clinic offers testing and treatment for the following STIs:
- Syphilis – Rapid test available with results in 15 minutes.
- HIV – Rapid test available with results in 15 minutes.
- Herpes Simplex Virus (herpes/cold sores).
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV).
- Genital Warts
The CDC website provides detailed information on these STIs.
Vaginitis, BV and Yeast Infections
WE Health Clinic offers testing and treatment for the following non-sexually transmitted infections:
- Vaginitis (general inflammation of the vagina which can include unusual vaginal discharge, itching or irritation, painful urination, and pain during intercourse)
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Yeast Infections
For more information, visit the MN Family Planning and STD Hotline website or call 800-78FACTS.