Low and No Cost Services
WE Health Clinic works with a number of programs to help people in the cost of their services. These programs can be helpful for those who are uninsured, underinsured, or who are choosing not to use insurance due to privacy or safety concerns. If you qualify for these programs they can help cover a significant portion of your services, or even all of the cost! Read more about the programs below:
If you are uninsured, you can speak with one of our MNsure Navigators on staff who can help you in getting insurance through the state of Minnesota, please visit our MNsure Assistance page for more information.
Minnesota Family Planning Program (MFPP)
The Minnesota Family Planning Program provides free family planning, pregnancy prevention, and sexual health services including yearly exams, STI screenings, and birth control. Call or visit WE Health Clinic to see if you qualify.
To be eligible for coverage you:
- Must be a Minnesota resident.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a qualified non-citizen.
- Must meet the income limit of 200 percent of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Cannot be pregnant.
- Cannot be enrolled in Medical Assistance, Minnesota Care, or General Assistance Medical Care. If you are already enrolled in a Minnesota Health Care Program, your services will be covered at WE Health Clinic.
Minnesota Department of Health’s Family Planning Special Projects (FPSP)
The FPSP grant program provides free or low-cost reproductive health care to Minnesota residents. Call or visit WE Health Clinic to see if you qualify.
- Birth control education and methods.
- Wellness exams, including pap smears.
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) education, screening, and treatment.
- Diagnosis and treatment of vaginitis.
- Pregnancy testing.
- Emergency Contraception (the morning-after pill).
For more information, visit the MN Family Planning and STD Hotline website or call 800.78FACTS.