Trans Health Services and Gender-Affirming Hormone Care
At WE Health Clinic, we are committed to providing professional, accessible, and compassionate care to all people including trans and nonbinary individuals. We work to create an environment that is gender-affirming so that everyone who enters our facility feels welcome and are assured they will get the care they need.
Trans and nonbinary general, sexual, and reproductive health services include:
- Gender-affirming gynecological care, including abortion, cervical cancer screening, and pelvic exams.
- Confidential STI education, prevention, screening, and treatment.
- Birth control, including methods that are compatible with transition-related hormones.
- Chest/breast exams.
- Health information for nutrition, smoking cessation, and weight loss.
- Cholesterol and blood pressure checks.
- Urinary tract infection and vaginal infection testing and treatment.
- Pregnancy testing and all-options pregnancy counseling.
- FREE condoms and dental dams.
- Referrals to specialists as needed.
- Limited primary-care services.
Gender-affirming hormone and transition care services provided:
- Gender-affirming hormone care and monitoring.
- Information and referrals for gender-affirming surgeries, speech therapy, and cosmetic procedures.
- Postsurgical follow up.
- We do not provide hormone health services for individuals under the age of 18.
Visit our Trans/Nonbinary & Hormone Care FAQ page for more information.
Forms and Resources:
Below are some forms and resources for more information about our gender-affirming hormone therapy program. No need to fill out any of these forms before your appointment unless instructed!