Trans Health Services and Gender-Affirming Hormone Care
At WE Health Clinic, we are committed to providing professional, accessible, and compassionate care to all people including trans and gender non-conforming (GNC) individuals. We work to create an environment that is gender-affirming so that everyone who enters our facility feels welcome and are assured they will get the care they need.
Trans and gender non-conforming general, sexual, and reproductive health services include:
- Gender-affirming gynecological care, including abortion, cervical cancer screening, and pelvic exams.
- Confidential STI education, screening, and treatment.
- Birth control, including methods that are compatible with transition-related hormones.
- Chest/breast exams.
- Health information for nutrition, smoking cessation, and weight loss.
- Cholesterol and blood pressure checks.
- Urinary tract infection and vaginal infection testing and treatment.
- Pregnancy testing and all-options pregnancy counseling.
- FREE condoms and dental dams.
- Referrals to specialists as needed.
- Limited primary-care services.
Gender-affirming hormone and transition care services provided:
- Feminizing and masculinizing hormone care and monitoring.
- Information and referrals for gender-affirming surgeries, speech therapy, and cosmetic procedures.
- Postsurgical follow up.
- We do not provide hormone health services for individuals under the age of 18.
Visit our Trans/GNC & Hormone Care FAQ page for more information.
Forms and Resources:
Below are some forms and resources for more information about our gender-affirming hormone therapy program. No need to fill out any of these forms before your appointment unless instructed!